ODRG: research, dissemination and education
Oral Diseases Research Group (ODRG)
Our main goal is to identify, manage diseases affecting the oral cavity and investigate the causes processes and effects of these diseases.
Our group was born with the conviction that a better scientific knowledge is essential for therapeutic interventions and the development of research lines regarding oral diseases.
Our activities aim to:
- Promote diffusion of scientific knowledge to dental professionals and society.
- Update and deepen knowledge related to the oral pathology and medicine specialty.
- Train dental surgeons and researchers capable of identifying, treating or deriving oral diseases.
- Generate research questions from clinical manifestations.
- Create international collaborative networks.
- Increase professional and public awareness of the field of oral pathology and medicine.